CX Tools – Support Systems Manager
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 400 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
The Customer Experience Tools Team is responsible for building and administering tools that Dropbox uses internally to provide customer support, and that we use externally to help users solve their problems.
As a Support Systems Manager, you’ll be responsible for the overall management and integration of our third-party support platforms, collaborating with support, engineering, partnerships, and analytics teams. These systems include Zendesk, Lithium Communities, and Adobe Experience Manager among others. You are a hands-on problem-solver whose role is to design, build and continuously improve a first class support workflow.
- Manage third-party tools like Zendesk, SnapEngage, LiveOps, Lithium Community as well as our custom-built tools
- Own maintenance, upgrades, incident response, user and data management, integrations and customization of these platforms as part of the Tools team
- Work with cross functional partners, like our Operations and Self-Support teams, to understand their goals and problems, then translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors, including evaluation of and procurement of new services
- Develop long-term scalable solutions that allow us to offer better support more quickly
- Write documentation and operational playbooks to ensure the systems we use are maintainable long-term
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience administering Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, or a similar large CRM or support ticketing system for a large, high-performing team
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting to senior leadership
- Experience managing social support processes is a plus
- Experience building and integrating Salesforce or Zendesk applications is a plus
- Front-line experience in customer support or service industries is a plus
Back to top