CX - Service Delivery Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
Part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Service Delivery team is responsible for defining and delivering a world-class support experience to our customers and users. We are now recruiting an experienced manager to lead it in the next stage of its development. You will be the owner of the global support experience for Dropbox's various product and tiers of service with accountability for delivering against its respective SLAs and KPMs.
- You will lead and inspire teams to deliver a world-class user and customer support experience
- You will deliver key customer and market insights, exporting insights and find innovative ways to drive impact across the global Customer Experience team
- Support the organization with goal setting and building cross functional relationships
- You strive to meet and exceed quarterly targets
- 5 years+ results based, experience in support delivery or customer experience within the technology sector.
- You are deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology.
- Managed a team/function that was responsible for delivering support end to end customers directly
- Deep passion and experience for operations including proven results from operational efficiencies
- Directly responsible for team accountability for 3 or more direct reports
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with experience in development and implementation
- Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills, including managing teams across multiple global offices
- A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline
- You show real passion for and love the Dropbox software
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top