CX - Quality Program Manager
As part of Customer Experience, the Service Design team is responsible for designing the service programs we deliver to build a world-class support experience for all our users. Part of that experience is ensuring that we hold ourselves to the highest standards and continually improve the organization through our quality programs.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Program Manager to drive programs to raise the bar and to ensure the continual delivery of a high-quality, customer-centric support experience both within Dropbox and with our outsource partner. You will be responsible for defining, refining, and iterating on a Comprehensive Quality program across all support tiers and channels for the CX organization.
- You will design a global quality strategy and framework to guide our quality measurement and improvement processes.
- You will develop metrics, dashboards and tools to provide insight and assess the success of our quality strategies and methodologies
- Continuously benchmark against new and existing quality improvement methodologies, tools and processes to drive our operations capabilities.
- Develop benchmarks for internal processes identifying areas for improvement
- Create a clear change control framework
- You will partner with our support vendor program manager to build, refine, and iterate on a comprehensive quality program across all support channels
- Craft and execute on quality metrics, reporting, and a clear prioritization process for all quality refinement
- Manage quality driven initiatives across the organization and engage with external suppliers to ensure successful implementation of quality frameworks
- 3-5 years+ of proven, results based, experience in a quality and quality leadership role within customer service, preferably in the technology sector
- Deep understanding of quality landscape, quality program design, implementation and delivery methods and processes
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with experience developing and implementing programs with clear business impact through a data-driven approach
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. You will work with global virtual cross functional partners and external partners and ideally have worked with an outsource provider.
- Experience working with core quality concepts (Lean, SixSigma)
- Passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology.
- A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top