CX - Quality Program Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
As part of Customer Experience, the Service Design team is responsible for designing the service programs we deliver to build a world-class support experience for all our users. Part of that experience is ensuring that we hold ourselves to the highest standards and continually improve the organization through our quality programs.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Program Manager to drive programs to raise the bar and to ensure the continual delivery of a high-quality, customer-centric support experience both within Dropbox and with our outsource partner. You will be responsible for defining, refining, and iterating on a Comprehensive Quality program across all support tiers and channels for the CX organization.
- You will design a global support agent quality strategy and framework to guide our quality measurement and improvement processes.
- You will develop metrics, dashboards and tools to provide insight and assess the success of our quality strategies and methodologies
- Continuously benchmark against new and existing quality improvement methodologies, tools and processes to drive our operations capabilities.
- Develop benchmarks for internal processes identifying areas for improvement
- Create a clear change control framework
- You will partner with our support vendor program manager to build, refine, and iterate on a comprehensive quality program across all support channels
- Craft and execute on quality metrics, reporting, and a clear prioritization process for all quality refinement
- Manage quality driven initiatives across the organization and engage with external suppliers to ensure successful implementation of quality frameworks
- 3-5 years+ of proven, results based, experience in a quality and quality leadership role within customer service, preferably in the technology sector
- Deep understanding of quality landscape, quality program design, implementation and delivery methods and processes
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with experience developing and implementing programs with clear business impact through a data-driven approach
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. You will work with global virtual cross functional partners and external partners and ideally have worked with an outsource provider.
- Passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
- A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top