CX - PX Product Knowledge Manager
As part of the CX organization, the Product Expert (PX) team is responsible for developing and utilizing their product knowledge and expertise to deliver a world-class support experience for all our users.
The Product Knowledge Manager will be responsible for implementing the team's knowledge management strategy. This will entail working with business partners in CX as well as key partners across the broader organization to build the catalogue of knowledge used at each stage of the customer journey, with appropriate access points by all tiers of support and partners across Dropbox.
You will partner with our front line support agents, PX team members, as well as the relevant product teams to understand the knowledge management needs of our users and build capabilities to meet these needs.
- Scope, develop, implement and maintain a Product Experts Knowledge Management capability that will best meet our customers' needs and overarching CX strategy
- Deliver a knowledge management framework to ensure consistency, quality and impact of CX/PX content
- Perform regular audits of all resources for accuracy and uniformity (including, but not limited to: Kbase, macros, Help Center, training materials, /support flows, Bluemail campaigns, and other documentation)
- Build creative methods of delivering product knowledge to internal and external partners
- Build engagement models with other teams to use existing methodologies to define processes for knowledge creation, usage and management
- Identify ways to reactively and proactively employ knowledge content to educate customers at key support points based on customer journey data and reactive support data
- Work closely with the Tools team to inform the infrastructure allowing predictive tools to tailor knowledge management to provide support at scale
- Utilize knowledge management expertise to assist in creation of training curriculums and knowledge usage plans for each product area
- Work with Product Experts to deliver support functions to both our external customers and internal partners
- You know and love Dropbox software
- You have a detailed technical knowledge of various desktop Operating Systems (Windows, OSX, Linux etc) and basic network communication standards
- You have some project management experience
- You have experience and success in working with global and cross functional teams
- You are tech savvy or have a technical support background
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You understand and organize resources such that they can be easily searched and accessed
- You love cataloging and curating information and knowledge
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top