CX Product Expert (PX): File Management
As part of the CX organization, the Product Expert(PX) team is responsible for developing and utilizing their product knowledge and expertise to deliver a world-class support experience for all our users.
In this role you will collaborate with your counterparts and key constituents across the business to lead a scope of work related to File Management. Key responsibilities range from preparing for new product launches and providing customer feedback to internal teams, to technical troubleshooting and escalations.
You will act as the primary point of contact for specific queries related to your File Management areas of ownership. You will work closely with both our frontline agents and the relevant product teams advocating for the needs of our users.
- You will analyse and uncover new and innovative ways to gather product feedback from all of our support channels
- Develop processes that will craft improvements in the quality of support for the product
- You will drive operational excellence for the File Management features by improving support processes and removing dependencies for resolution
- You will identify appropriate metrics to measure the level of service and quality of escalations
- You will handle product inquiries and ticket escalations
- Partner with the Self-Support and Content team to refine our one to many support strategy
- Craft and review user facing content
- File bugs as needed and work with the Product teams to gather information about outages/emergencies
- You show real passion for and love the Dropbox desktop software
- You have a detailed technical knowledge of various desktop Operating Systems(Windows, OSX, Linux etc) and basic network communication standards
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are able to use product specific tools to diagnose issues and differentiate between a bug, a feature request, and a user misunderstanding
- You have research skills and are happy to and comfortable reading some basic code from time to time
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top