CX - Escalation Manager
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there's a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
You will be part of a small, but important team with responsibility for running the end-to-end customer escalation process, focusing reactively on customer issue resolution, and prevention.
You will work in a dynamic, collaborative way to identify and assess the impact of critical customer issues. You will co-ordinate efforts across CX, Dropbox, and our outsourcing partner to actively resolve or remediate those issues while handling internal communications and customers updates.
- You will respond to priority support and other Staff-level support requests on behalf of Dropbox's customers
- Work collaboratively on escalation cases - covering individuals or groups of customers
- Through cross functional partnerships you will assess customer concerns and co-ordinate resolution efforts and root cause analysis / post-mortem discussions
- You are responsible for internal and external communications, collaborating closely with our CSM, Marketing and Legal teams to strategize
- Co-ordinate cross functional responses to system outages
- 2+ year's experience in escalation or technical support
- Strong communication skills with specific experience of leading customers through challenging issues to successful resolution
- Ability to understand the business impact of customer support issues, and advocate for the customer in internal resourcing discussions
- Ability to resolve or drive resolution to critical situations through creative solutions
- You love working on multiple tasks and projects while working cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment
- You are passionate about technology and you know and love Dropbox software
- You are degree qualified in a technical or business discipline
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top