CX Customer Advocacy and Program Lead
Dropbox Customer Experience Team
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a global user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
We are seeking an experienced leader to develop and drive cross-functional programs that help transform our customer experience and create the building blocks for a customer-centric organization.
- Develop a global program roadmap for CX team which will support our 3 year strategy.
- Responsible for managing the overall global program roadmap, which will include projects owned by other project leads and in some cases this individual will own the end to end project himself/herself.
- Work closely with Decision Analytics, and CX and Global Business Operations Leadership Teams, to identify key priorities improve the Dropbox experience for our customers across functions, and act as project lead for those priorities.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales and Support at all levels to enlist support and buy-in on prioritized projects.
- Develop deep understanding of CX support operations and Dropbox customer journey to anticipate how to drive continuous improvement and strategic value add for our customer.
- Advise the CX Leadership Team on timelines and sequences for key strategic programs, helping to prioritize for maximum impact.
- Lead the effort to create project management excellence within CX.
- Managing project leads within the Dropbox CX organization.
- Experienced Program Manager leader with at least 12 years experience, preferably in fast-paced, hyper-growth organizations combined with team growth and development.
- Experience in CX or customer-facing functions - Ideal candidate must have a passion for creating great customer experiences and an understanding of the linkage between these experiences and business success.
- Deep business operations expertise with demonstrated experience of operational skills translated into strategic business impact.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders across functional and global organizations.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, successfully managing remote stakeholder relationships.
- Skill at prioritizing and balancing multiple strategic projects.
- Understanding of organizational dynamics, operating experience with large and complex organizations.
- Excellent listening and persuading skills through written and verbal communication.
- This role is based in San Francisco with some travel (10–20%) required.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred.
- Advanced Business degree preferred.
Back to top