CX Customer Advocacy and Program Lead
Dropbox Customer Experience Team
- Responsible for managing and leading the Customer Experience programme for the CX Team supporting our 3 year strategy. This programme aims to programmatically improve the experience for our customers and continuously foster a more customer-centric culture within the company.
- Liaise with leaders across CX, Analytics, Engineering, Product, Marketing, Sales at all levels to enlist support and buy-in on prioritized projects.
- Lead cross-functional project teams through development, management and successful conclusion of top prioritized projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of CX support operations and the Dropbox customer journey to anticipate how to drive continuous improvement and strategic value add for our customers.
- Advise the CX Leadership Team on timelines and sequences for key strategic programs, helping to prioritize for maximum impact.
- Review and analyze NPS data, trendlines, and key drivers in coordination with Analytics teams in order to advise the organization on top priorities to improve the customer experience and likely impact.
- Experienced CX leader with at least 10 years experience, preferably in fast-paced, hyper-growth organizations combined with team growth and development.
- Experience in CX or customer-facing functions - Ideal candidate must have a passion for creating great customer experiences and an understanding of the linkage between these experiences and business success.
- Deep business operations expertise with demonstrated experience of operational skills translated into strategic business impact.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with proven ability to influence acrossfunctional and global organizations.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, successfully managing remote stakeholder relationships.
- Skill at prioritizing and balancing multiple strategic projects.
- Understanding of organizational dynamics, operating experience with large and complex organizations.
- Excellent listening and persuading skills through written and verbal communication.
- This role is based in San Francisco with some travel (10–20%) required.
- Advanced Business degree preferred.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top