CX - Channel Support Program Manager
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way that people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey, as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the customer experience. And as we scale rapidly with our business growth, we’re hiring dedicated and enthusiastic people to help deliver a great customer experience, globally.
The Channel program manager is the owner of end-to-end Support experience for our channel partners – covering Master Distributors, Resellers and ISVs. They are responsible for ensuring that our partners are setup to support their Dropbox customers effectively, managing escalations, and working closely with the EMEA CX, Channel and Customer Success teams to deliver global support and enablement programs
- Working with global CX and Channels teams to define and deliver channel enablement programmes, particularly scaled online programmes
- Accountable for all Channel KPIs in NA/ROW
- Continually refining and improving the channel support experience, both for partners and their customers.
- Managing escalations
- Supporting the development and delivery of partner training materials
- Collaborating globally across CX, Channel and Customer Success teams
- Experienced in channel programme management OR customer service in the technology sector, preferably both
- You have existing knowledge of Dropbox products
- You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
- You are degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
Back to top