Customer Success Lead/カスタマーサクセスリード
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Our Customer Success and Services team shares Dropbox for Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Success and Services team, passionate about understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Customer Success Lead on the Success and Services team, you will be a powerful advocate that solves problems and finds opportunities on behalf of the customer and Dropbox. The Customer Success Lead is passionate about driving active usage and business transformation with our leading accounts. Dropbox's Customer Success Lead bring our customers an unusual mix of technical and business insight, an ability to influence decision makers and experience driving transformation programs. As a key driver for Dropbox's rapid growth in the Enterprise market, Customer Success Managers bring the experience to work with the world's leading companies as well as entrepreneurial attitude and drive.
- Drive license adoption and active usage within key accounts
- Ensure renewal for key accounts by driving deployment and adoption
- Generate opportunities for upsell and reference within key accounts
- Be a trusted and knowledgeable advisor for customers' IT and business leadership
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key partners and executive sponsors
- Lead and solve conflicts affecting the account
- Oversee, facilitate and operate across internal teams at Dropbox and external partners as the deployment & adoption lead for an account
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of an account plan internally and externally
- Forecast and track key deployment and adoption metrics
- 7-9+ years for senior hire / 2+ years for junior hire of enterprise software or SaaS account management experience with a consistent track record of success
- Successful people management experience
- Working knowledge of developing project plans and delivering technology driven business transformations
- Excellent communication skills with everyone from help-desk to end users to C-level executives
- Successfully sold and/or run technology software solutions into Fortune 1000 companies
- A strong dream to learn and define an emerging function in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- Familiarity with sales cycles in competitive markets
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top