Customer Experience - Support Program Manager
Our North America Service team is responsible for delivering a world-class support experience for our users. And as it scales rapidly with our business growth, we’re hiring dedicated and enthusiastic people to help deliver compelling service offerings to our key customer segments.
This individual will create and own a differentiated support strategy and end-to-end support experience for customers in North America by implementing clear service entitlements for segment and working closely with Self-Service and Product Resident Expert teams.
The Support Program manager/specialist is the owner of end-to-end support experience for key segments within our customer base. Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing clear service entitlements, covering: support offering, response time, customer service satisfaction and SLA.
- Co-ordinating across all customer-facing support touchpoints for segment – spanning outsourced tier 1, tier 2 escalations, and self-service – to identify and address friction points, and to deliver continuous improvement.
- Providing direct support to customers as needed
- Identifying and implementing region / country-specific refinements to service delivery where appropriate.
- Working closely with localization / internationalization in particular to ensure translation quality across all customer-facing touchpoints.
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a program management or customer service in the technology sector, preferably both
- You have existing knowledge of Dropbox products
- You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
- You are degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- Ideally, you have 1+ year project management experience or certification
Back to top