Customer Experience - Service Delivery Lead
Part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Service Delivery team is responsible for defining and delivering a world-class support experience to our customers and users. And we are now recruiting an experienced manager to lead it in the next stage of its development.
Owner of the global support experience for Dropbox's product SKUs with accountability for delivering against its respective SLAs and KPMs.
- You will lead and inspire teams to deliver a world-class user and customer support experience
- You will deliver key customer and market insights, exporting insights and find innovative ways to drive impact across the global Customer Experience team
- Set direction for our support strategy through building cross functional relationships both internally and externally
- Analyse data insights across transactional customer satisfaction, QA performance, NPS detractors and support escalations
- You strive to meet and exceed quarterly targets
- 8 years+ results based, experience in support delivery through an outsourced model within the technology sector.
- You are deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology.
- Deep understanding of emerging support landscape, outsourcing models and self-service
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with experience building and implementing strategies.
- Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills, when working with global virtual cross functional internal and external partners
- You have experience working with core quality concepts
- A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline
- You show real passion for and love the Dropbox software
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top