Customer Experience - Global Program Manager
The Customer Experience Program Manager is responsible for the front-line management of our global support delivery. Your mission in this role is to provide world class service delivery by creating and executing on a differentiated and scaled support strategy within each of our customer markets, with specific focus on our various customer bases. You will partner with your counterparts in our global offices in the various functions from helping with launch for product changes to technical troubleshooting and escalations. You will act as the primary point of contact for specific queries from our frontline support agents and coordinate with the relevant extended CX teams, market teams, and product teams advocating for the needs of our users.
- Implementing clear service entitlements, covering: support offering, response time, customer service satisfaction, quality and SLA.
- Co-ordinating across all customer-facing support touch points for segment - spanning outsourced tier 1, tier 2 escalations, and self-service - to identify and address friction points, and to deliver continuous improvement.
- Providing direct support to customers as needed
- Identifying and implementing region / country-specific refinements to service delivery where appropriate.
- Working closely with localization / internationalization in particular to ensure translation quality across all customer-facing touch points.
- Becoming an expert in all aspects of Dropbox products and user experience.
- Supporting cross-functional teams in the execution of product launches.
- Identifying, evaluating, and executing on opportunities to increase user happiness and to help users help themselves.
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a program/project management or customer service/support in the technology sector, preferably both
- You show real passion for and love the Dropbox software
- You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
- You are degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- You have great communication skills that enable you to interact effectively with both users and cross-functional teams
- You constantly strive for peak efficiency and work "smart"
- Passionate about working in ambiguous and changing environment as the business grows and evolves
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top