Customer Experience - EMEA Support Programme Manager
- Implementing clear service entitlements, covering: support offering, response time, customer service satisfaction and SLA.
- Co-ordinating across all customer-facing support touchpoints for segment – spanning outsourced tier 1, tier 2 escalations, and self-service – to identify and address friction points, and to deliver continuous improvement.
- Providing direct support to customers as needed
- Identifying and implementing region / country-specific refinements to service delivery where appropriate.
- Working closely with localization / internationalization in particular to ensure translation quality across all customer-facing touchpoints.
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a program management or customer service in the technology sector, preferably both
- You have existing knowledge of Dropbox products
- You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
- You are degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- Ideally, you have 1+ year project management experience or certification
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top