Customer Experience - EMEA Support Programme Manager
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
The Support Programme manager is the owner of end-to-end support experience for key segments within our customer base in EMEA. Key responsibilities include:
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementing clear service entitlements, covering: support offering, response time, customer service satisfaction and SLA.
- Co-ordinating across all customer-facing support touchpoints for segment – spanning outsourced tier 1, tier 2 escalations, and self-service – to identify and address friction points, and to deliver continuous improvement.
- Providing direct support to customers as needed
- Identifying and implementing region / country-specific refinements to service delivery where appropriate.
- Working closely with localization / internationalization in particular to ensure translation quality across all customer-facing touchpoints.
- You have 2+ years of work experience in a program management or customer service in the technology sector, preferably both
- You have existing knowledge of Dropbox products
- You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
- You are degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- Ideally, you have 1+ year project management experience or certification
Back to top