Customer Experience Agent - Product Support Representative
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our mission in Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
As part of our Customer Experience team, you will be responsible for responding to customer product inquiries via telephone, written email, and chat sessions. You will resolve customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance, product application, or compatibility matters. Dropbox Support operates a 'follow the sun' model with global offices. This role includes shift work including weekends and holidays.
New hires will be required to travel for global on-boarding in January / February.
- Handles and responds to inquiries related to Enterprise / Outbound customer technical support through Phone, Email and Chat support
- Troubleshoots customer's problems and provides customized recommendations to enable high customer engagement with the product
- Documenting customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development
- Gain a solid knowledge of the Dropbox product offerings and company policies
- Communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways to both technical and non-technical users
- Delight our Enterprise users through reactive support on multiple channels including email, phone, chat and social media
- Provide consultative services to enable custom configuration of Dropbox settings, preferences, and workflows
- Communicate user reported issues internally and triage to the correct team
- Adhere to set KPI targets
- Provide a quality and friendly user experience, reflective of the Dropbox brand
- Complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
- 2+ years of work experience, ideally in a customer service / technical support role
- You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You have superb communication skills to interact with users and various teams inside Dropbox
- You have the ability to quickly develop an understanding of customers' business objectives through effective listening and questioning skills and provide a customized solution
- You've solved analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- You show real passion for and love the Dropbox software
- You excel at working in an ambiguous and changing environment as the business grows and evolves
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Back to top