Customer Advocacy - Senior Program Manager
Our CX Customer Advocacy team is seeking an experienced Program Manager to engage, own and drive global cross-functional programs that transform our customers' experience with Dropbox. You will use your Program Management background to work closely with key partners across the business to develop a deep level of understanding of our customers, our processes and utilize that knowledge to build and develop programs that help us achieve our strategy, goals and objectives in customer experience. This role is based in San Francisco.
- You will build and handle the plans for executing on Customer Advocacy program through to final implementation and hand-off.
- Create structure to Top Issue Resolution Program where individual projects are handled.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal, extended and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team and team member.
- You will work collaboratively to adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards.
- You will lead the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project, with the ability to run multiple projects at one time
- Develop program reporting and governance structures, meeting cadences, and review guidelines.
- Proactively handle changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans
- You are responsible for the communication and execution of project/initiative hand-over to services and other team members.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations
- 7+ years program and project management experience, preferably in dynamic, hyper-growth organizations
- You have a real passion for building great customer experiences
- Working experience with engineering teams and familiarity with Agile product development cycle
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple strategic projects with business expertise.
- You understand organizational dynamics, operating experience with large and complex organizations with a strong ability to influence.
- You have a consistent track record of successfully handling stakeholder relationships at all levels
- You have demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Excellent listening and persuasion skills along with written and verbal communication
- Experience working in a PMO environment preferred.
- PMP certification or equivalent, with BS or MS in aligned field of study
- Experience with using problem solving methodologies (Six Sigma, Kaizen, 8D, etc.)
- A deep sense of curiosity - always looking to understand the big picture and understand the 'why'
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top