Country Manager - DACH/Nordic
This is a high-impact role which involves a combination of commercial and people management skills. We are looking to hire a smart, driven, high-caliber individual who is passionate about tech and works best in a fast-paced environment. This role will require a prospecting mentality, an inquisitive nature, a strong understanding of how companies work, a good understanding of IT and the Cloud and both a winning mentality are all assets for this role.
If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
- You will Manage a team of Strategic Enterprise Account Executive and act as a leader for the DACH office
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more.
- Deeply understand the business nuances of DACH/Nordics, with the ability to accurately forecast and quantify the market opportunity in each region
- Take a highly analytical approach to business development in the DACH/Nordics region, in partnership with Sales Operations, Data Analytics and Marketing
- Define a data driven approach to developing and executing on a business strategic plan for territories that Dropbox is just starting to expand into. Grow Strategic Enterprise customers and prospects in the region
- Develop and implement best practices to maximize pipeline creation, customer conversion rates, forecasting accuracy, and cross-functional collaboration
- You will support the team with C-level interactions and in closing complex deals
- Foster a culture of progressive personal development and mentoring Dropbox's future sales leaders
- Increase Dropbox business awareness and consideration by attending key market events, working closely with the Marketing and Comm teams
- 10+ years of sales experience, and minimum 5 years of sales management experience
- Hunting attitude, that never gives up ; manage, track, and report all sales activities and results with Salesforce.
- Current experience selling Application Software / Cloud into the DACH Real Enterprise / Large Customer market
- Agility to engage with both IT and Business owners
- Excited to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills across multiple locations
- Fluency in German and English
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is required for this role
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top