Corporate Site Reliability Engineer
As an automation focused Corporate Site Reliability Engineer at Dropbox, you'll have the opportunity to influence the infrastructure strategy and technical direction of one of the most exciting technology companies in the world.
You have a deep passion for building security in a dynamic and fast-moving environment. We are particularly interested in systems administrators who are able to drive security improvement projects and handle security incidents in an effective and organized manner.
- You'll collaborate across multiple teams including Corporate Operations, Corporate Networking, Client Platform Engineering, and Security
- Build automation tools to detect, remediate, and prevent security threats
- Build automation to scale out Corporate Linux environment
- Drive security improvement projects related to systems such as web servers, authentication services, directory services, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Perform periodic on-call duty to handle security, availability, and efficiency of Dropbox corporate services
- You have a strong knowledge in multiple Operating Systems (e.g. Windows/Mac/Linux internals)
- 4+ years of experience with scripting in a higher level language (Python preferred)
- Strong system/network debugging skills are critical
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking, network, and application-level security
- Experience in management/automation tools such as Puppet/Chef
- Experience with managing/automating virtual machines
- Consistent track record of coordinating or leading small cross-team technical projects
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top