Corporate Communications Manager
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Communications team brings the Dropbox story to life and shares it with the world. From product announcements to user stories to speaking engagements, our work takes many forms and reaches diverse, international audiences. We build compelling narratives to help people connect with our product, brand, and vision.
We're looking for a self-motivated communications manager with experience handling financial communications and media relations to join our growing corporate communications team. This is a new role, and as a senior member of the team, you'll be responsible for crafting our message to external audiences, and developing, leading and executing a program that reaches both media and financial stakeholders, as well as day-to-day responsibilities of issues management and media handling. You'll also be a critical partner to cross-functional teams across the company, and be an advisor to some of our most senior leaders. This is a highly visible role at our newly public company, and one that will enable you to make a tangible impact!
- Develop and execute a financial communications program, together with the Head of Corporate Communications
- Deepen relationships with media and influencers
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to support important company announcements, including quarterly financial reports and media events, both internally and externally
- Be a trusted advisor to relevant company spokespeople and senior executives, including the CFO
- 7+ years of communications experience, in-house or agency
- 5+ years of experience in financial or corporate communications
- Exceptional media relations skills, experienced writer
- Deep media and industry network
- Experience supporting public company a plus
- Proven ability to work independently and exercise good judgment in fast-paced, dynamic environments, as well as the ability to escalate appropriately
- Experience in issues management, integrated communications, and navigating a global organization
- Attention to detail, strong work ethic and a team player
- Work with senior executives and inspire confidence
- Ability travel to support spokespeople as needed
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top