Core Enterprise Account Executive - UK, Ireland & Africa
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the globe through cloud collaboration.
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises globally, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and fun entrepreneurial Sales team, passionate about understanding what businesses need to work better together by crafting personal go-to market strategies.
Your role and impact
As a Core Enterprise Account Executive for our UK, Ireland and African markets, you’ll play a pivotal role in crafting the future of Dropbox Business for our customers. You’ll join a talented team striving for on one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives. To do this, we’re looking for smart, high-reaching people who are passionate about revolutionising the way people work.
- You will run the full-cycle sales role with responsibility for generating pipeline and closing deals and deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- You will help scale processes through presentations and negotiation
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market as Dropbox scales its products to business customers
- Consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets
- You are empowered by results with a hunter mindset. Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships across your team and the company
- Dream to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment
- You have attested resilience in a sales environment
- Tech sales experience (preferred)
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are groups here helping to create a culture that we are proud to be part of.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top