Core Enterprise Account Executive - Denmark
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Core Account Executive, you'll help our future customers in EMEA understand the power of Dropbox Business. With over 500 million people and 8 million businesses trusting Dropbox with their most treasured information, we're growing quickly and are just getting started. You'll join a talented team passionate about one thing: using technology to simplify people's lives. We're looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about unleashing the worlds creative energy and developing an enlightened way of working. We're building the next phenomenal technology company, and we need amazing talent to achieve our vision.
- Full-cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customer deals
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer happiness, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-6 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies (highly preferred)
- Written and spoken fluency in English and Danish
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top