Core Enterprise Account Executive - CEE (Russian required)
Your role and impact
- You will run the full-cycle sales role with responsibility for generating pipeline and closing deals and deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business.
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team.
- You will help scale processes through presentations and negotiation.
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction and play a key role in developing the market as Dropbox scales its products to business customers.
- Tech sales experience (preferred).
- Consistent track record of building pipeline and exceeding sales targets.
- You are empowered by results with a hunter mindset. Strong prospecting, discovery, negotiation and closing skills are your speciality.
- Dropbox culture strives for cohesive teams with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and exciting environment.
- You have attested resilience in a sales environment.
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Fluency in Russian and English
- BA or BS degree.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top