Core Account Executive
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As an Account Executive, you’ll help our future customers understand the power of Dropbox for Business. With over 300 million people and 4 million businesses trusting Dropbox with their most treasured information, we’re growing quickly and are just getting started. You’ll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify people’s lives. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way people work. We’re building the next great technology company, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
- Full cycle sales role with responsibility for building and maintaining a pipeline of prospective and current customers
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, sales, and retention within a book of business
- Deliver product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Dropbox Business
- Work cross-functionally with lead generation, account management and solution architect teams
- Be the voice of the customer to the product team
- Help scale processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, and more
- Find comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Lead by example through perseverance, humility, and initiative
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- 3-8 years of B2B sales experience
- Avid Dropbox user
- Top performer in previous roles
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies is a major plus
- Passionate about revolutionizing the way people collaborate
- Bachelor's degree required
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top