Compensation Business Partner
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they're happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We're looking for an experienced Compensation Business Partner to join our Compensation Team. We collaborate with HR partners and business leaders to design and implement compelling compensation programs. We advise on complex compensation matters with in-depth analytics and strategic alignment to business goals. In this role, you will be client-facing and aligned to the Corporate Groups teams to support their unique needs.
- Drive Dropbox's compensation philosophy, design and programs for your client teams.
- Build a consultative and collaborative relationship with HR business partners, business leaders and Staff on compensation programs evolution and compensation initiatives.
- Proactively research best practices and trends. Perform analysis on effectiveness, competitiveness and fairness of existing programs. Present findings and thoughtful alternative solutions that are aligned with Dropbox's philosophy.
- Design and implement programs with an understanding of fulfilling business need and impact on global employee base.
- Build and deliver compensation-related training and education materials to your client teams.
- Mentor and develop an analyst that is aligned to your client teams.
- Work with the Recruiting team to deliver a delightful new hire process by applying Dropbox compensation policies in fair and equitable ways. This includes new hire offer package consultation to ensure alignment to market and internal peers.
- Support effective compensation governance across Dropbox teams.
- BA/BS in related field
- 7+ years of experience in-house or advising, preferably for the technology industry or compensation consulting firm
- Solid eye for business and the ability to influence and develop strong working relationships with multiple partners, including executives, line management, and peers.
- Experience in a client-facing role working and supporting Corporate Groups departments
- Strong change management and project management skills
- Strong written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills and detailed oriented
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks(technology and other relevant professional topics)
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top