Commercial Legal Analyst - University Grad
- Work with attorneys to draft, negotiate, and shepherd contracts.
- Engage with customers and partners to keep Dropbox running smoothly.
- Manage business relationships with internal clients.
- Build and improve legal department processes.
- Extraordinary attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and passion for technology, law, and business.
- B.A./B.S. with excellent academic credentials (Spring/Summer 2017 graduates welcome to apply).
- Eagerness to learn new things.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Collaborative, team-first mindset.
- Interest in law preferred, legal experience not required.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top