Channel Solutions Architect
- Know every detail of Dropbox for Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are managed and secured
- Support the Channel Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Deliver training to our Channel partners to ensure they have a extensive knowledge of Dropbox.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Partner Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Help the Channel Sales team onboard new partners.
- Build materials at scale
- Bachelor�'s degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to executives.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Preferred experience working closely with sales teams in cloud computing or related technical fields
- Ability to work closely with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Travel as required
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top