Channel Solutions Architect
Our Sales team shares Dropbox for Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
As a Solutions Architect in our EMEA Channel Sales team, you’ll play a huge role in helping our partners understand the value of Dropbox for Business. It’ll be your mission to to develop and support our growing community of partners, by working closely with them in customer opportunities, showing the value of Dropbox and addressing technical challenges.
- Know every detail of Dropbox for Business (including our third-party integrations), and understand how technical solutions are managed and secured
- Support the Channel Sales team with technical product knowledge and objection handling in customer meetings, with travel as required
- Deliver training to our Channel partners to ensure they have a extensive knowledge of Dropbox.
- Work closely with Engineering, Product, and Partner Account Management teams to ensure smooth prospect-to-customer transitions and long-term customer success
- Help the Channel Sales team onboard new partners.
- Build materials at scale
- Bachelor�'s degree or higher in computer science or engineering or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding communication skills with everyone from end users to executives.
- Understanding of computing systems and principles, particularly around the delivery of hosted services.
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Preferred experience working closely with sales teams in cloud computing or related technical fields
- Ability to work closely with end users in a consulting, services or support capability.
- Travel as required
Back to top