Business Strategy Associate
As part of the Business Strategy team, you will be a trusted thought leader that works closely with the executive team to drive:
- Corporate & business-level strategy: Work closely with senior executives across functions - such as product, sales, marketing, business development, and finance - to set our strategy and drive key business initiatives.
- Operational excellence: Help our leaders run Dropbox efficiently, which includes clarifying accountability, as well as identifying and monitoring critical success metrics.
- Strategic knowledge & insights: Develop unique insights on our markets, competitors, and business trends. Disseminate this knowledge across Dropbox to inform key decisions and initiatives.
We are a fast growing company, and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company move from strategy to execution.
- Work in partnership with Dropbox executive leadership to identify scalable business opportunities, then help build operational plans to execute against these opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of Dropbox's business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context
- Build strong peer-level relationships with Dropbox senior management across the business and engineering organizations
- Work with cross-functional teams to help guide initial implementation of strategic plans
- Communicate findings to senior management and to the broader organization
- 2-4 years experience in top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking, private equity, or strategy/business operations/analytics for a software company
- Highly analytical and able to extract business insights from analysis
- Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their operational implications
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a rapidly evolving business landscape
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams
- Strong communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working with senior executives
- Bachelor's degree
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Billing & Payments Platform
This team is responsible for building, scaling, and enhancing the infrastructure that drives Dropbox’s business. Global payment processing, building APIs for partners, and ensuring that Dropbox’s financial systems run smoothly are some of the team's main goals.
Back to top