Business Marketing Associate MBA Grad (2017)
The Business Marketing team drives the messaging and content that reaches prospective customers of our business products and influences their decision to purchase. By communicating our vision, addressing common misconceptions, sales blockers, and revenue opportunities, we change perceptions of the value Dropbox can deliver for businesses, small and large.
- Drive consideration and intent for Dropbox Business through multi-channel campaigns (affecting targeting, positioning, messaging, creative, and launch)
- Conduct segment, market, and competitive research—both qualitative and quantitative—to better understand full-funnel marketing trends and apply key learning to new initiatives
- Analyze performance metrics to refine our campaign distribution strategy (channel prioritization, budget, and testing cadence)
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners to develop campaigns and content, test messaging and communicate insights
- Identify new opportunities to use content to engage with our audience and let the world know that Dropbox is the best place to get work done
- Understanding and appreciation for full-funnel, multi-channel marketing; marketing experience a plus but not required
- Exceptional storytelling and communication skills (written, verbal, and visual)
- Teamwork and collaboration: Ability to foster strong working relationships with team members and cross-functional partners
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: be ready to roll-up your sleeves and take ownership
- Comfort with ambiguity, uncertainty, and a dynamic business landscape
- Interest in SaaS/enterprise software industry and trends
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Groups like Women at Dropbox, [email protected], Black Dropboxers, and Pridebox (for LGBTQ employees and allies) are a big part of that effort.
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top