Business Development Representative- Sydney
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world's creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises all over the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and fun Sales team, passionate about understanding what businesses need to work better together.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for educating and consulting to Australian companies on how Dropbox simplifies and enriches the lives of their employees. We partner with the rest of the business by generating lead volume for our outbound sales teams.
- Develop and qualify opportunities within Australia and New Zealand based companies
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong and long-lasting relationship
- Develop and run campaigns to generate new sales prospects
- Educate executives on how Dropbox brings value to employee content-based collaboration
- Drive attendance for events
- Delight every Dropbox user with each interaction
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Consistent track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets
- Avid Dropbox user and a vocal technology evangelist
- Prior experience highly preferably at Internet or SaaS companies
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred
- Australian work authorization
Back to top