Business Development Representative - Benelux
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales & Channel team shares Dropbox Business with enterprises around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. You should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating your ability to be tenacious self-starter every single day. Dropbox offers a dynamic, creative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and extraordinary leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- You will develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Dropbox for Business product
- Make every potential Dropbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- Ideally some experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
- Real passion for Dropbox and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- Fluency inEnglish and Dutch
Back to top