Business Development Representative
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our sales team shares Dropbox with businesses of all sizes around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
- Develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Dropbox for Business product
- Make every potential Dropbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- 0-4 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
- Passion for Dropbox and a strong drive to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required
- US work authorization
Back to top