Business Development Representative
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our Sales team shares Dropbox for Business with enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
- Develop and qualify opportunities within large enterprises
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Work closely with Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Dropbox Business product
- Make every potential Dropbox prospect happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size or likelihood of close
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- 1-4 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS experience a plus, but not required)
- Passion for Dropbox and a strong drive to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Bachelor's degree required
- US work authorization
Back to top