Associate Creative Director: Interactive
- You will engage in marketing strategy development and translate objectives into strategic, purposeful design.
- Build systems that can scale communication. A project isn't just about a single asset, but about how many pieces fit together to build a strong message and build systems that can scale.
- Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
- Remain agile, flexible, inventive, and collaborative with the ability to turn around projects on short timelines where needed.
- You will collaborate with the broader design team to help communicate brand standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with the marketing department, content producers, and management to craft the best translation of the brand into compelling interactive experiences.
- Approach every project, big or small, with enthusiasm to create great experiences that encompass the distinctive look and feel of Dropbox’s products, communications, and identity.
- You have 5+ years of design work experience
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions, landing pages, marketing materials, web experiences
- Expertise in graphic design, web frameworks, systems design.
- Experience with animation and motion design is a plus.
- You have expertise in layout, color, typography
- You obsess over details and your work is pixel-perfect
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand visuals
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others in a cross-functional team, and be able to present and explain their design ideas and decisions effectively. Must be able to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- You use excellent communication skills, and you have the ability to articulate concepts and solutions
- Ensure you include a portfolio link when applying
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Ruchi broadens the Dropbox infrastructure by directing an Engineering Team that builds cutting-edge services, keeping users coming back for more. She also brainstorms products that benefit users.
Back to top