- Manage the monthly and quarterly financial close activities by running a disciplined close process and coordinating activities and analysis with teams across the worldwide finance organization.
- Participate in the development of strategies to improve accounting operations effectiveness, including the development and execution of organizational, process and system changes.
- Represent the Corporate Accounting function on Finance-wide projects and initiatives.
- Drive the general ledger accounting and consolidation processes, including journal entries, reconciliations, closing, statements, analysis and schedules. Oversee intra-company and inter-company accounting and consolidation
- Assist with technical accounting issues including the preparation of key accounting issue memos.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of quarterly and annual audits with our external auditors
- Oversee the preparation of all financial filings. Must have experience with Forms 10-K and 10-Q
- Proactively monitor current FASB and SEC activities and evaluate the impact of adopting new accounting standards
- Manage the career development of your staff and other professionals across the finance organization.
- Business partnering with various internal teams and external business partners
- Preparation for Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Ad hoc projects as necessary
- CPA with 10-15 years’ experience in accounting with a mix of both a public accounting firm and top tier tech company
- Leadership and people-management skills
- Top performer that is willing to dive into the details, and looking to gain experience and grow with Dropbox
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP including consolidations, foreign currency, revaluation and elimination with strong problem solving skills to deal with complex transactions
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution focused with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Strong communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with all areas and levels of the company
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Meet Some of Dropbox's Employees
Head, Digital Demand Generation
Giancarlo manages Dropbox's digital demand generation efforts. He and his team work to increase Dropbox's brand awareness and deliver a pleasant user experience through marketing.
Back to top