APAC Campaigns and Content Lead
Marketing partners with teams across the company to set positioning and strategy, manage product launches, gather customer insights and maximise our product’s potential. The APAC Marketing team focuses on the local execution of our strategy and operating plans and is structured around the following disciplines; in-country field marketing, business and product marketing, customer insights & intelligence, customer references/use cases and local content creation/thought leadership.
Dropbox is used by over half a billion people around the world to be more productive in their work and personal lives. The Campaigns and Content Lead will be responsible for driving world-class content and marketing programs that inspire business leaders about the future of work. The ideal candidate is equal parts storyteller and business strategist, has the ability to turn data into inspiring and actionable insights, and has a track record of success in driving marketing campaigns that reach and engage user communities.
- Build, run, and manage effective marketing campaigns to promote Dropbox as a world-class business brand across APAC
- Drive awareness, consideration, and intent for Dropbox business solutions across key audience segments
- Own the customer reference program for Dropbox across the region
- Partner effectively with Dropbox HQ and regional executives, Communications and Product teams to develop and localise campaign strategies and key messages
- Develop and package thought-leadership content, working closely with channel owners (social, email, web, events, advertising, and PR) to lead the localisation of global campaigns
- Iterate on the value proposition for Dropbox and articulate use cases and value in all customer facing messaging - you need to be a great story teller!
- Partner with regional PR on product launches and campaigns
- 5+ years experience managing campaigns and content programs marketing (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience managing external agencies to produce premium content
- Exceptional writing, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Exceptional prioritisation and project management skills
- A creative mindset and the ability to take corporate programs and campaigns and develop further within the region for maximum impact
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and visual
- Have the ability to work in a matrixed environment and understand the importance of interdependency within a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with product, PR, design and sales teams
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch
Back to top