Enable the business teams with the best-in-class insights and identify the growth levers for our business, through the use of simple self-serve tools, analytics and science
The Analytics Lead will solve challenging problems and boost business growth through a deep understanding of consumer behaviors on advanced data science techniques.
This person will work directly on growth-and monetization-related initiatives and support the Self- Serve business which makes up a majority of our revenue. The new hire will have the opportunity to work with the Acquisition, Conversion, Retention, Upsell and Churn aspects of our Pro and Dropbox Business products.
- Work with internal stakeholders to help set up baseline metrics, provide operational help with metrics and reporting, forecasting, perform analytical deep dives. Business stakeholders are mainly marketing, revenue, partnerships & product.
- Develop and communicate a deep understanding of lifecycle marketing needs, 100% hands-on analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and specific actions required.
- Design experiments to test various hypotheses and perform significance testing and statistical modeling. Advise business teams on A/B testing best practices and setup a regular working cadence.
- Use tools (e.gHadoop/Hive, R, Redshift, Tableau) to create simple data pipelines, useful rollup tables and reporting interfaces.
- BS or MS/PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- Must have hands-on experience (5-7 years) in an analytics role (product or marketing preferred).
- Must be a self-starter and proactively drive projects.
- Proficiency in working with databases, Hadoop, Hive, SQL and working with large datasets.
- Experience in programming/scripting, knowledge of statistical packages like R, Pandas etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior management experience is a big plus.
Back to top