AEM Backend Developer
Dropbox is the world's first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we're on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
ITS delivers business technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We aspire to be the connective tissue to the core business of Dropbox as a partner of choice that accelerates and simplifies outcomes. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
We are looking for a Backend Developer with experience working on portal and other marketing technology implementations, with both functional and technical expertise. Functional end will include working with the stakeholders, gathering requirements and understanding the requirements from a functional perspective. Technical end will include understanding configurations, working on project delivery, developing enhancements and supporting the system from a technical perspective.
The Backend Developer will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a clients' specifications. The right candidate will strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. The role will also be responsible for learning new technology as we acquire/build new applications in marketing landscape related to campaign, analytics, SEO and integrations.
- Build easy-to-use, high-performance websites working with website marketers and other groups
- Participate in the full development lifecycle, including estimation, design, development, testing, and deployment
- Review and respond to operational issues, escalating as necessary
- Support development of other developers through mentoring, code review, and knowledge sharing
- In depth knowledge of design principals and best practices
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to express ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Proven experience in portal technologies like AEM (Adobe Experience Manager), DAM (Digital Asset Management) and CMS (Content Management System) is a must
- Knowledge of multiple technologies/frameworks such as Java, Web Services, Spring, Struts, and Databases is required
- Working knowledge of web hosting principles, server architectures, and web site security
- Working experience with Python would be a plus
- Development experience in digital marketing areas like Campaign, Email Marketing, Analytics and Data and Personalization would be a plus
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Back to top