Vendor Support Coordinator
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Provide support, maintain and build meaningful relationships with our vendors; specifically with our auto repossession vendors.
- Provide support and customer service to 35-40 Recovery Vendors to maintain a positive business relationship.
- Place both inbound and outbound phone calls
- Hold recovery vendors accountable to Contract and Service Level Agreement
- Track recovery vendor performance utilizing an interactive scorecard based on interactions on a monthly basis
- Investigate and provide resolutions to Vendor complaints. Work hand in hand with Recovery Support Managers to resolve escalated concerns.
- Ensure invoices are processed and submitted for payment within payment terms agreed upon with recovery vendor
- Communicate with Recovery Vendors on any invoice discrepancies and account receivables to ensure timeliness of payment for services rendered
- Audit and prepare collection expense invoices
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and writing skills
- Detail oriented with good quality assurance skills
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Data Entry experience, minimum 40 wpm
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines in a fast-moving business with a positive attitude
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top