What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
Verifies information related to customer’s credit applications for all deals as assigned. Utilizes research and verification skills to access and confirm all credit application information is accurate and complete. Performs quality reviews of all deals as assigned and documents inconsistencies to be sent to all stores.
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
- Ensure all required loan documents are received and filled out correctly
- Verbally verify information on the credit application (i.e. employment, residence, insurance, and references)
- Utilize a variety of software and internet for tracking progress and maintaining records and performing research
- Carefully review proof of income documents to ensure proper calculation of income
- Review accounts completed by peers for accuracy and quality
- Provide feedback to dealerships of issues with documentation or violation of policy
- Develop and maintain relationships with peers, management, dealership personnel, and strategists
- Demonstrate a drive for results both in production metrics and development goals
- Communicate effectively in person, by phone, and via email with all levels of personnel
- Exhibit sound logic and problem solving skills in determining adherence to guidelines
- Perform other related duties as assigned
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer competitive salary, great bonus opportunity and an excellent benefit package:
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Great training and tuition reimbursement
- A culture of opportunity and promotion from within
- Sunday's off (we're closed to give our employees valued time with friends and family)
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Plan with company contribution
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screen. DriveTime greatly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- At least 6 months experience in a call center or customer service related field
- Phone etiquette skills
- Detail oriented with good quality assurance skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Data entry experience, minimum 6 months and 40 wpm
- Able to meet deadlines
- Basic Internet research skills
- Able to simultaneously utilize both speaking and typing skills when verifying information.
Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top