What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We Share Your Drive
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
- Develop and train employees in Customer Service and supports the Learning Organization environment to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers while meeting performance goals. Coaching and development of all employees is critical.
- Ensure that Team Supervisors are setting daily goals for their team to maximize short-term and long-term success.
- Monitor and review work of Team Supervisors and Customer Service Representatives to ensure it is within company and legal policy. This includes measuring the use of tools such as QA results and side-by-side monitoring in order to create development plans to address any deficiencies.
- Ensure all company-wide initiatives are implemented in a way that elicits buy-in from direct and indirect reports, maximizes impact, and contributes to meeting or exceeding company goals.
- Review and analyze overall departmental performance, monitor work plans, and adjust staffing levels and strategies recommended and implement changes as appropriate.
- Ensure effective recruiting, screening, and hiring processes are in place to attract the targeted candidates that ensure the DriveTime culture.
- Develop and train direct reports to improve performance and develop and/or maintain team strength.
- Provide proactive leadership to the team to achieve high levels of Customer Service in a manner consistent with DriveTime's vision and values.
- Evaluate performance of direct and indirect reports and provide feedback consistently and in a timely manner (including but not limited to annual and semi-annual performance evaluations) based on both observations of performance and behavior and the review of company statistics.
- The duties and responsibilities listed are intended to provide general guideines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: It's great! Competitive base salary + monthly uncapped bonus
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match too!
Schedule: Expect a 40 hour schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times.
Future: We are a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
s: Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans, 401K Plan with company contribution
- Progressive track record with 5+ years of supervisory experience.
- Call center and/or team management experience.
- Passion for ongoing development of people and assessment of talent.
- Strategic focus with strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent motivation and team building skills.
- Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top