Sr. Software Engineer
DriveTime is ranked 12th nationally as the “best place to work” for IT employees. With over 150 dealerships across the country, and dedicated to continual growth, DriveTime is the nation’s largest integrated provider of quality pre-owned cars. DriveTime takes pride in offering fair financing options for anyone with tricky credit issues; and, our company provides potential buyers the opportunity to choose from thousands of vehicles. Every customer can find—and fund—the car of their dreams!
DriveTime’s exceptional company culture is fueled by autonomy, collaboration, empowerment and transparency. We encourage innovation, continuous learning and personalized career development plans.
Our employees are DriveTime’s most valuable asset! Our focus on rapid growth and company culture equips us with a great platform to mentor, coach and lead our future architects.
Check out DriveTime in the news!
- Voted 12th Best Place to Work in IT
- DriveTime recognized as best place to work for IT
- DriveTime Corporate HQ heads to Tempe
- Competitive Salary + Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K, life, Long-term Disability Insurance
- An AMAZING, progressive work environment featuring a gym, pool table, foosball, horse shoes, electronic gaming, Virtual Reality Room, a large outdoor turf for tossing Frisbees and footballs, gas BBQs, etc.
- Continuous Learning: Tuition Reimbursement Program & Technical Training
- Free Snacks and Beverages (with “state-of-the-art” coffee)!
- Quarterly Annual Outings including Golfing, Spring Training Game, and Habitat for Humanity
Our diverse development teams are made up of intelligent, motivated individuals committed to ensuring the business’ bottom line. If you are passionate about delivering quality solutions, but can still be nimble and efficient, then we should talk!
We encourage our teams to work smarter, not harder. Our culture pushes the boundaries of thinking, promotes progressive ideas and celebrates creative, yet nimble solutions developed with bleeding edge technology.
You will work with a variety of business customers and be included in technology and design decisions.
When it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
You will innovate. You will simplify. You will deliver. You will have fun!
The Senior Software Engineer will have the following qualities:
- Expertise in client-side SPA development, this would typically mean exposure to some of the newer SPA frameworks or libraries (Examples: AngularJS, Backbone.js, Ember.js, Knockout, React) and modern client side build tools (Examples: Grunt, Gulp, Bundling, Optimization tools)
- Familiarity with the .NET stack & intermediate to advanced level experience using C#
- Familiarity in a server-side back-end framework (Examples: ASP.NET MVC, WEB API, Node.js)
- Experience integrating with an external REST or SOAP API (Examples: payment processors, mapping services)
- Experience in developing unit tests (Examples: Jasmine, Karma, QUnit, Protractor)
- Good understanding of OOP and modern design patterns (Examples: MVC, IoC/DI)
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top