Software Development Engineer in Test ( SDET )
What Drives You?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We are team of strong, highly motivated performers committed to ensuring the success of every one of the customers and professionals we reach. If you have a real passion for continued learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we have an excellent opportunity for you.
This role sits within the Engineering Department where you will work closely with the team to:
- Define and establish automation strategy and process
- Take ownership and responsibility for the design and development of all aspects of automated testing along with creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts
- Lead, mentor and help up-skill junior members of the automation team
In return for your dedication and commitment, we offer competitive salary, great bonus opportunity and an excellent benefit package:
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Plans.
- Great training and tuition reimbursement.
- A culture of opportunity and promotion from within.
- Competitive Pay.
- 401K Plan with company contribution.
- Proven experience developing automated test systems and scripts beyond record and playback. Specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic, loops etc
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Proven understanding of white box, grey box and black box testing techniques
- Excellent understanding of object oriented design principles
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management
- Experience using SQL with regard to writing and understanding queries and procedures
- Proven ability to deliver quality results in a busy and dynamic business focused environment
- Experience with performance/load testing
- Experience scripting in Selenium
- Experience using 3rd party automation tools. Experience with Visual Studio’s Coded UI module
- Experience using Microsoft TFS ALM system
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top