Senior Web Application Developer
What drives you?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is much more than a company that sells used cars. Our diverse development teams are made up of intelligent, motivated individuals committed to ensuring the business’ bottom line. If you are passionate about delivering quality solutions, but can still be nimble and efficient, then we should talk!
We encourage our teams to work smarter, not harder. Our culture pushes the boundaries of thinking, promotes progressive ideas and celebrates creative, yet nimble solutions developed with bleeding edge technology.
You will work with a variety of business customers and be included in technology and design decisions.
When it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
You will innovate. You will simplify. You will deliver. You will have fun!
Our development teams are located in Tempe, Arizona.
The Senior Web Application Developer will have the following qualities
- Expertise in client-side SPA development, this would typically mean exposure to some of the newer SPA frameworks or libraries (Examples: AngularJS, Backbone.js, Ember.js, Knockout, React) and modern client side build tools (Examples: Grunt, Gulp, Bundling, Optimization tools)
- Familiarity in a server-side back-end framework (Examples: ASP.NET MVC, WEB API, Node.js)
- Experience integrating with an external REST or SOAP API (Examples: payment processors, mapping services)
- Experience in developing unit tests (Examples: Jasmine, Karma, QUnit, Protractor)
- Understanding of OOP and modern design patterns (Examples: MVC, IoC/DI)
Rewards and benefits that our Senior Web Application Developers enjoy
- Money:Great competitive pay!
- Benefits:Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans! 401K match too!
- Future:We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top