What Drives You?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
DriveTime is a billion dollar+ company and the nation's largest chain of financing dealerships. We are opening 30 new stores nationwide in the next 18 months and looking for talented people we can groom into our next leaders.
We are seeking a senior level, self-motivated, organized, professional person to provide an excellent first impression experience while greeting guests and managing the overall operations of the corporate office. The Office Administrator will provide a high level of discretion and initiative.
- Delivers excellent verbal and nonverbal greetings in a professional manner
- Has a positive personality and an eagerness to give the best experience to everyone who walks through the door
- Handles a wide variety of administrative functions including taking incoming phone calls, calendar management, scheduling of meetings
- Ability to tour, direct and assist interview candidates, business professionals, and guests to the necessary area of the building
- Coordinates the pickup, delivery, and sorting of mail services (FedEx, USPS, etc.)
- Receives stocking information from the day porter and arranges ordering, shipping, and delivery
- Oversees the organization and tidiness of entire office, conference rooms, and break rooms
- Is comfortable and experienced in training and developing a Jr. receptionist
- Will be coordinating travel for C-level executives
- Coordinates multiple tasks simultaneously, and proactively manages a wide range of projects and initiatives such as:
- The Online Ordering System
- Back end supply
- Tracks vendor list
- Processes Invoices
- Arranges Lunches, Charity Drives, Corporate Party’s, Benefit Expos…etc.
- Handles Expense Reports and Reconciliation Approvals
- Plans Fire Drill
- Trip Reduction Reimbursement
- Business Card Approvals and ordering
- Works closely with the Accounts Payable department
- Coordinates office functions and assists other executives and staff
- Run errands as needed
- Performs any other administrative duties required
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have background knowledge of business organizations.
- Ability to quickly learn DriveTime’s structure, business processes, and systems.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- English, spelling and punctuation, corporate office practices and etiquette
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizing skills, especially prioritizing multiple projects/tasks
- Willingness and ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines in a fast-moving business with a positive attitude
- Ability to work effectively with executives and staff at all levels; a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top