With 140 locations ( and adding more) across the country, DriveTime is not only nation’s largest pre-owned car dealerships but is also recognized as one of the best places to work for Information Technology employees. The company prides itself on finding fair financing options for folks with tricky credit issues, as well as providing potential buyers with thousands of vehicles to choose from, so that every customer can find—and fund—the car of their dreams!
We have an exceptional company culture fueled by collaboration, autonomy, empowerment and transparency. We encourage innovation, continuous learning and personalized career development plans. People are our most valuable asset!!! Our rapid growth and focus on culture is a great platform to mentor, coach and lead our future executives!
- Competitive Salary + Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K, life, Long-term Disability Insurance
- An amazing, progressive work environment (Basketball court, table top shuffleboard, pool table, Foosball table, horse shoes, etc.)
- Continuous Learning: Tuition Reimbursement Program & Technical Training(s)
- Free Snacks and Beverages!
- Quarterly Annual Outings including Golfing, Spring Training Game, and Habitat for Humanity
Check out DriveTime in the news!
- Voted 15th Best Place to Work in IT
- DriveTime recognized as best place to work for IT
- DriveTime Office in Tempe
We're looking for an experienced scrum master who is passionate about coaching teams and helping them achieve high levels of performance and flow. Our teams follow Scrum principles, including all of the roles and ceremonies. You will be responsible for managing the Scrum process from initiation and development to implementation and customer rollout.
A successful candidate takes pride in the ownership of process and possesses the ability to be firm; yet approachable and friendly.
- Act as Scrum Master for multiple teams, providing a learning environment to deliver business value
- Challenge, coach and guide teams using agile and lean principles
- Emphasize code quality, with an emphasis on small, focused user stories
- Experiment with and integrate processes and tools that enable continuous improvement
- Apply metrics to provide teams and the organization with relevant feedback
- BS/BA or greater
- 3 or more years of experience acting as a software development team's Scrum Master
- Knowledge of Lean, XP, Kanban, DevOps and other Agile development techniques
- Experience with customer-facing web application development
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Conversant in Lean, XP, Kanban, DevOps, Continuous Deployment and other Agile development techniques
- Background in business development, quality assurance or technical development
- Other Scrum certifications such as Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Experience with continuous delivery, DevOps, and release management
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top