Sales Advisor (Base+Commission,avg 1st year 51k)
What Drives you?
- Career paths with opportunities to learn vital roles and skills?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
We share your drive.
At DriveTime, we're committed to providing you with a clearly defined career path that will allow you to go as far as your drive and ambition will take you. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, welcome a challenge, have high personal standards of achievement and are extremely motivated, we have endless opportunities for you to succeed. Use your strong interpersonal skills to accelerate your career within our strong, rapidly growing organization.
A typical day as a Sales Advisor.
Expect to walk into a fun environment built on open, friendly relationships. As a sales representative for DriveTime, commonly known as our Sales Advisor, you'll spend half your time interacting with customers in person, making them feel comfortable, working out financing options and collaborating with co-workers. The other half will be on the phone, scheduling appointments, answering questions and educating qualified leads about their options. And while your ultimate responsibility is to sell cars, you'll find that you accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding customer service.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits.
Money: Extremely competitive pay – base salary plus bonuses average to $51,000 in the first year (base pay + uncapped bonus potential).
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match and Paid Time Off too!
Schedule: Expect a schedule that allows everyone to work with customers during peak times. Enjoy a 5-day week with Sundays always off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
- Sales Manager
- General Manager
- Assistant Director of Sales
- Director of Sales
Keys to success.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience in the workforce
- Sales Advisors must be polite, professional, energetic and presentable, with strong communication, organization and customer service skills
- Ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Face-to-face sales/customer service related experience in industries like retail and hospitality
- Thirst for career development and continuous learning
- Valid driver's license, a clean driving record, and the ability to pass a drug test and a background check
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top