What Drives You?
- Meaningful work in a stable, promote-from-within organization?
- Professional satisfaction and helping others?
- A workspace that is dynamic, fast, fun, and challenging?
DriveTime is a multi billion dollar+ company and the nation's largest chain of financing dealerships. We are opening 30 new stores nationwide in the next 18 months and looking for talented people we can groom into our next leaders.
Professional, organized, reliable team player to coordinate company insurance and worker compensation claims. It is essential the person in this position have strong organizational skills, work well executing detailed tasks and handle high demand and time sensitive projects. The ability to communicate well face to face and over email/phone with DriveTime business teams and outside parties is equally critical. This position is fast paced and requires the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks and projects based on constantly changing needs.
- Follow up on various claims: Internal Vehicle Insurance Claims, Worker Compensation Claims, Internal Property Claims
- Run and review post-accident and monthly Motor Vehicle Reports and update license information in ADP.
- Coordinate with new store openings to send required insurance and worker compensation packets.
- Other projects and assignments that may arise.
- H.S. Diploma Required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in worker composition and OSHA management
- Knowledge of personal computer software, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Access is required. Strong in Excel preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
- Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
- Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
- Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
- Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
- Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
- Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top