Re-marketing Coordinator ($14-15/hr)
What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We’re a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer—and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
The Assset Disposal Coordinator works with Auction Representatives and Auction officials to liquidate and maximize the return on repossessed vehicles.
- Accurately track vehicles through the auction process
- Maintain auction inventory at acceptable company levels
- Ensures that all repossessed vehicles get to auction
- Involved in impound evaluations, redemption and abandonment process
- Obtain title and title documents
- Set floor prices and schedule sale dates
The duties and responsibilities listed below are intended to provide general guidelines and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive, detailed description of the job. The immediate supervisor and the employee should mutually establish detailed job duties and responsibilities.
- Associates Degree Required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- At least 6 months experience in a call center or customer service related field
- Phone etiquette skills
- Detail oriented with good quality assurance skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Navigate through multiple software windows
- Data entry experience, minimum 6 months and 40 wpm
- Able to meet deadlines
- Basic Internet research skills
- Able to simultaneously utilize both speaking and typing skills when verifying information
- Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience that fulfills the requirements of the position will be considered.
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Monica is responsible for preparing DriveTime’s quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as analyzing outcomes of potential businesses transactions the company considers entering into.
Back to top