What Drives You?
- Succeeding and making major contributions?
- The opportunity and support to maximize your potential?
- Working with an organization that makes you proud?
- Collaborating and thriving as part of a team?
We share your drive.
DriveTime is more than a company. We're a true team of strong, highly motivated performers that is committed to ensuring the success of each customer and of each professional. If you have a real passion for continual learning and growth, are flexible enough to handle various roles, and feel compelled to do what you know is right, we may have an excellent opportunity for you.
DriveTime is seeking driven individuals. We offer a true career opportunity with promotions from within and multiple career paths into management. The best candidates for this role have gained leadership experience through promotions as a result of top level performance, have a competitive yet team-oriented drive, and love working with people. Candidates must be very engaging when communicating with others and have strong time management skills. This opportunity is best for people who thrive in a results-oriented, competitive, social and fast-paced retail environment. You will utilize online sourcing databases (Monster, Careerbuilder, LinkedIn, etc.) to find quality resumes and call potential candidates to generate interviews.
Our Recruiting Manager is responsible for identifying great management talent in a multi-region setting. This includes sourcing from various job boards, phone-screening and video interviewing candidates to ensure a match, as well as scheduling candidates for a variety of positions within DriveTime. Our Recruiters work from a centralized location and are evaluated on the ability to connect with potential candidates, set interviews and ultimately place talent. He/she must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self disciplined and have high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Set, track and follow-up on all candidates
- Focus on efficient, timely follow up of sourced leads to ensure the highest success rate in setting interviews with solid QAI (Qualified, Available, Interested) candidates
- Determine the type of employment and company experience the candidate is seeking and respond accordingly
- Develop professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions
- Develop and maintain business relationships with various hiring managers within DriveTime
- Fully explain the steps of the DriveTime interview process to candidates so that candidates are clear on expectations
- Maintain positive working relationships with immediate team members and the company's HR and recruiting team
- Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures
- Create and build positive relationships with hiring managers
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Great competitive pay with a salary, bonuses, and uncapped commissions!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match and tuition reimbursement too!
Schedule: Expect to work 45 hours per week in a schedule that allows you to contact candidates during peak times, Monday-Friday with weekends off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
- Bachelo'r degree required
- 3- 5 years of professional experience in area(s) such as:
- sales/customer service-management level positions
- Excellent written, verbal communication and listening skills required
- Good attention to detail and strong multi tasking skills
- Ability to interact with customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Demonstrated ability to act with integrity and respect at all times and in all situations ensuring compliance with any/all standards, regulations and processes
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Access, Word, etc.).
The Physical demands described within are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job position is designated as a safety sensitive position.
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds independently; majority of lifting from knee to shoulder heights; other lifting required from various levels.
Must be able to carry and transport up to 25 pounds up to 60 feet.
Requires standing for extended period of time with frequent stretching, reaching, walking and stooping, pushing and/or pulling.
Requires excellent visual acuity and manual dexterity.
Requires sitting for extended periods of time. Must be able to type for extended periods of time.
Requires being able to hear and speak with others in-person or on the phone.
Must adhere to regular and predictable attendance.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace.
Back to top