We share your drive
DriveTime is seeking driven individuals. We offer a true career opportunity with promotions from within and multiple career paths into management. The best candidates for this role have gained leadership experience through promotions as a result of top level performance, have a competitive yet team-oriented drive, and love working with people. Candidates must be very engaging when communicating with others and have strong time management skills. This opportunity is best for people who thrive in a results-oriented, competitive, social and fast-paced retail environment. You will utilize online sourcing databases (Monster, Indeed, LinkedIn, etc.) to find quality resumes and call potential candidates to generate interviews.
Enjoy the Rewards and Benefits
Money: Competitive compensation plus commission and bonuses averaging out to an annual pay of $52,000!
Benefits: Outstanding medical, dental and vision plans (After just 30 days)! 401K match and tuition reimbursement too!
Schedule: Expect to work 40 hours per week in a schedule that allows you to contact candidates during peak times, Monday-Friday with weekends off.
Future: We're a unique, highly respected, nationwide company with a strong culture of promoting from within. This isn't a job. It's a career.
Perks: Telecommuting, Free Snacks, Stand-up desks, Brand new modern building, Game room and much more!
Our Recruiter is responsible for identifying great management talent in a multi-region setting. This includes sourcing from various job boards, phone-screening and video interviewing candidates to ensure a match, as well as scheduling candidates for a variety of positions within DriveTime. Our Recruiters work from a centralized location and are evaluated on the ability to connect with potential candidates, set interviews and ultimately place talent. He/she must be goal-oriented, enthusiastic, energetic, self disciplined and have high level of oral and written communication skills.
- Set, track and follow-up on all candidates
- Focus on efficient, timely follow up of sourced leads to ensure the highest success rate in setting interviews with solid qualified and interested candidates
- Determine the type of employment and company experience the candidate is seeking and respond accordingly
- Develop professional relationships with candidates to identify their goals and ambitions
- Develop and maintain business relationships with various hiring managers within DriveTime
- Fully explain the steps of the DriveTime interview process to candidates so that candidates are clear on expectations
- Maintain positive working relationships with immediate team members and the company's HR and recruiting team
- Conduct business within DriveTime policies and procedures
- Create and build positive relationships with hiring managers
- 4 year college degree
- 3- 5 years of professional experience in area(s) such as:
- sales/customer service-management level positions preferred
- Excellent written, verbal communication and listening skills required
- Good attention to detail and strong multi tasking skills
- Ability to interact with customers, managers, and co-workers in a professional, courteous manner
- Demonstrated ability to act with integrity and respect at all times and in all situations ensuring compliance with any/all standards, regulations and processes
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, Access, Word, etc.).
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Along the way, we provide plenty of opportunity to be creative and grow professionally in a fun, high-energy environment.
Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background and drug screening process. DriveTime is a drug-free, tobacco-free workplace, and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of DriveTime's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Ray’s main mission is to continue to grow the DriveTime brand through the strategic intersections of modern technology and changing trends within the consumer demand.
Back to top